Hamilton Beach Professional Blender
This Hamilton beach professional blender, released by the American company Hamilton Beach, has impressive characteristics: 2.4 horsepower engine (I wonder who thought up to measure horsepower blenders?) And the blades rotate at the speed of 33 thousand RPM. This allows you to instantly grind food products of any degree of hardness and mix them to a state of an identical mixture.
It comes with plastic made tamper to help with the smoothies, covered with a soft-touch coating. The Hamilton Beach 1800 Watt blender has 4 different pre-programmed functions to get done different tasks including pulse and clean.
Along with the pre-programmed functions, you can blend at different speeds with variable speed option. Besides, the motor is thermal-protected which protects the blender from overheating.
In this Hamilton beach reviews, we will dig into the details of its specs and describe the performance and other aspects.
Check Price On Amazon
Hamilton beach professional blender reviews
- Powerful motor with 1800 Watt/2.4 peak horsepower crushes frozen ingredients within seconds
- 4 pre-programmed setting: ice crush, smoothie, puree, and clean
- Quite and durable which is built to last long and the motor comes with thermal protection
- Rubber-mounted components make possible quite blending
- Dual cleaning options: includes self-cleaning option and can be washed in a dishwasher
- An LCD display to show timer
- Stainless steel made blade easily blend frozen ice
- BPA-free jar and lid with removable filler-cap work as measurement cup for marinades and dressing
- Includes speed settings with a variable dial which allows crushing at different speeds
- Limited warranty for 5 years
This model of Hamilton blender has a height of 7.9 inches, a depth of 11.9 inches, and a width of 13.5 inches. The overall design is quite simple and looks like little bit old design. It has brushed silver color of the body part.
The Hamilton Beach Professional 58850 comes with 2.4 horsepower powerful motor at the speed of 33,000 rpm. It is efficient enough to crush any frozen foodies.
As many of the blends in the market come with ice crushing pre-programmed settings, Hamilton Beach 1800 Watt also is not an exception. Tough it can crush the ice very efficiently but it was found that it takes lots of pulsing to bring the ice in a uniform crushed state.
Blades of the Hamilton beach professional blender are made of stainless steel. It rotates over 140 mph speed which delivers a smooth and evenly blended outcome. With the 2.4 peak horsepower motor, the blade can crush any frozen foods efficiently.
The Hamilton beach blender comes with a good cleaning solution. It has already self-cleaning pre-programmed function with which you can clean the jar easily with warm water and a drop of dish soap. However, if you want to be on the safe side, you can put it in the dishwasher as this blender is dishwasher safe.
Hamilton beach professional blender reviews: Pros & Cons
- Works quietly
- Easy to fit the Jar on base
- Measurement marking is easy-to-read
- Safely wash with dishwasher
- Extensive and clear manual
- Easily controllable
- Can’t make good smoothies
- Difficult to use the lid