Ninja Bl770 Review: Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor
As the name suggests, the Ninja Mega Kitchen System is capable of doing multiple tasks. With the Ninja BL770 model, you can do a lot of things more than you can imagine. It has the ability to work as a blender, juicer, and food processor. Here in this Ninja bl770 review you can find that things you wanted to know before buying ninja blender.
With its food processor system, you can make smoothies and frozen drinks. Its multiple blades system allows you to quickly prepare juice and crush the ice very efficiently. This blender’s container is bigger than any other blender in the market.
The Ninja BL770 provides the main pitcher of 72 oz. and food processor bowl of 64 oz.
In this Ninja BL770 review, we will look into key specifications and discuss how this blender performs.
Check Price On Amazon
Ninja BL770 Review
- Powerful 1500 watt motor
- The pitcher is 72 oz. which has ice crushing settings
- It is BPA-free blender which ensures healthy blending experience
- 4 types of blades and 6 blades assemblies
- The bowl can hold 8 cups of food, making it easier to chop things easily
- Within 30 seconds, the bowl can mix 2 pounds dough
- Dishwasher safe and each part can be washed in the dishwasher
- Includes 30 recipes in the manual guide
- 1-year warranty
Like all other Ninja blenders, this model is sleek and stylish. The Ninja BL770 has a height of 9.5 inches, a depth of 8.2 inches, and a width of 17.8 inches. The pitcher is quite tall and there is touch pad key on the base.
The Ninja BL770 comes with 1500 watt/2 horsepower motor. Tough the horsepower is less powerful compared to other blenders in the market but it has a total crushing technology. This technology can crush ice and whole vegetables within a few seconds.
The Ninja BL770 has different types of blades options. The 4 blades option is for to make different types of foods. Furthermore, the 6 blades option is for blending high-powered work. Additionally, there is dough blades option to crush the dough. You can also use the single blade for doing regular low-powered blending.
Cleaning the Ninja BL770 blender is a little bit difficult to clean. Although you can wash it with the dishwasher those who don’t have a dishwasher will face a problem. This blender does not come up with self-cleaning function. Therefore, if you don’t have a dishwasher then you need to wash it by your hand.
The good thing about this blender, you can dismantle each part and clean. However, the blade is sharp and it is dangerous to clean. Moreover, the blade in the main pitcher shaft contains many grooves that you need to use a small brush to suspend the trash.
Ninja BL770 Review: Pros & Cons
- Each part is washable in the dishwasher
- Easy-to-use the lid
- User-friendly control panel
- Easy-to-fit jars and designed for both left handed and right handed users
- The blades are changeable
- Really good at grinding coffee beans
- Very noisy
- Limited pulse speed
- Plastic parts make it not long-lasting
A video review for your easy understanding