Vitamix professional series 750 reviews: Vitamix Professional Series 750 Brushed Stainless Finish with 64-Oz. Container (Paid)
Vitamix Blender is famous for its powerful and reliable home blender in more than 100 countries. In this Vitamix professional series 750 reviews You can find out this blender as one of the best Vitamix blender in the vitamix family they have ever made. You can’t take your eyes off from the blender once you look at it.
This professional model of Vitamix blender loaded with features including the powerful motor and self-cleaning option. The cutting edge blade makes it easy preparing food at home which make this model the best vitamix blender.
In this Vitamix professional series 750 reviews, we will look through its specs and the thorough inspection of its performance and other features.
- 2 peak horsepower with blades spin rate of 37,000 rpm.
- 5 different pre-programmed settings including a self-cleaning option.
- 10 different controllable speed variables.
- Includes cooling fan and thermal controlling system to keep the motor cool.
- Automatic shutdown of the motor for preventing overheating.
- BPA free 64 oz co-polyester pitcher.
- Low profile container that can be fit in small space.
- Laser-cut powerful stainless steel blade can crush from ice to frozen desserts easily.
- Can prepare a wide range of food including soup, peanut butter, sauces, vegetable juices, baby foods, and many more.
- 7-years warranty with extensive user guide, DVD, and recipe handbook.
The design of Vitamix 750 is great in terms of aesthetics. Unlike, previous models of Vitamix’s blender, this model put together the professional look and the handy look. All the buttons and knobs sit properly in a compact space which is very pleasing.
The Vitamix 750 comes with 2.2 horsepower motor which is incredibly powerful. The motor spins the blades at the rate of 37,000 rpm. For a home blender, it is enough to blend ice, frozen desserts, hard vegetables, nuts, and other similar things.
This model of Vitamix has many useful functions. You can increase the speed of the blender with the control dial ranging from 1 to 10. Moreover, along with the speed, you can turn on the pulse button to move ingredient during blending.
Also, there are preset buttons which are for frozen desserts, smoothies, and purees. For convenience, there is a start/stop lever that can stop the blades quickly.
The Vitamix 750 has 4-inch laser-cut stainless steel blade with which you can make any kind of food including smoothies. In previous, the blades were Teflon coated and after few days it used to peel off. But that problem is now solved. With the 2.2 horsepower motor and sharp blades, this blender becomes the real workhorse.
Cleaning the Vitamix 750 is a little bit frustrating as it is not dishwasher safe. However, it has a self-cleaning function with which you can clean the container with warm water and dish soap. The self-cleaning option is enough to clean your blender that you don’t need further intervention.
Vitamix professional series 750 reviews: Pros & Cons
- Great ice, sorbet blender including peanut butter, smoothies
- Long lasting even after rough use
- Controllable speed variables
- Worth the money
- Price is high